Friday, July 5, 2013

1 year !!!!!!!

Well, what can I say but I'm a slacker lol.  Its been since Nov that I have even post a entry. So much has happened  time has really flown  by., an so have the lbs!!!!!!!!!!!  I am now just over 1 year out!!!! and I have lost 110lbs!!! I've lost a  whole  person ... thats crazy!!!   I started at a size 28/32  4x/5x and I am now size 22 or  Xl ..  its awesome!!!


 I've also completed my first 5k!! I  did a 5k with my  Husband and 5 year old daughter and we all did the whole  way in 45 mins!!! awesome I think for me.  My daughter has loved it and wants to continue doing them, so I have been on the look out for  more events!!  I have so many pictures to  share with you and will update soon I promiss.

 This is by far one of my favorite before an after pictures! The difference in how I fit in my own bathtub is crazy to see...but what is  awesome is to feel the difference!!!!


We have been staying busy and  hope to have more pictures of 5k's to share with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment